Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a monster S2R1000 and am thinking of getting clip ons for it. Any advice out there on what's available. I want a more attack style riding position. Are ones that mount below the tripple clamp best or not. Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
541 Posts
depends what your looking for, I have mine below the triple, takes some getting used to if your not straigt off a sport bike it's REALLY agressive. cycle cat is a popular choice for clipon's......try the search it's your friend.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Can the Cycle-cats with height extension be mounted below the triple to provide a "betweener" position? This woulsd also eliminate the need for their top mount thingies, right?

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I have a set of Cycle Cat's that will fit for sale in the Parts for Sale forum. Practically brand new.....

·
Registered
541 Posts
MikeB said:
I have a set of Cycle Cat's that will fit for sale in the Parts for Sale forum. Practically brand new.....
woa those are still for sale?....It's a great deal whoever started the thread...and yes they can be mounted below the triple...they just look better.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Paper5tr3et7 said:
woa those are still for sale?....It's a great deal whoever started the thread...and yes they can be mounted below the triple...they just look better.
Yep, still for sale.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Paper5tr3et7 said:
Mounted below triple on a on a 2001 S4 (Showa adjustable)? I'll call them but thought I'd ask.

Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts