·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
489 Posts
[thumbsup]

You should have won, man. Best bike there by far.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I've always liked the fact that Gene's bike is a consistent, faithful execution of a concept that most any owner could do. Uniqueness obtained with an artistic combination of aftermarket parts combined with reasonable use of one off-customization, e.g., painting and striping the wheels, powder-coating the stock rearsets, etc. That's why "we the people" chose it.

Thanks for the pics, Gene. I hate to stand around and gawk when your bike is parked, and when it's moving all I ever get to see is the rear view at a great distance! :-[

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Too bad it's looking bad for the weather tonight. We could see Genes new secret baby.. and I could bring out my new flash.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dragsterhund said:
[thumbsup]

You should have won, man. Best bike there by far.
Thanks, important thing is it is the way I want it and except for a few things I tried and re-did(CF Mirrors, what a waste that was) it came out the way I imagined it. And anyone can do it their way!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jwbowen said:
I've always liked the fact that Gene's bike is a consistent, faithful execution of a concept that most any owner could do. .....That's why "we the people" chose it.

Thanks for the pics, Gene. I hate to stand around and gawk when your bike is parked, and when it's moving all I ever get to see is the rear view at a great distance!
Amen to any owner can do it, thanks for all your votes. We'll have to talk about you checking out my rear, if I knew that was what you were doing back there I would make you lead.

[/quote]

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yuu said:
Too bad it's looking bad for the weather tonight. We could see Genes new secret baby.. and I could bring out my new flash.
I have a digital version that I'm bringing with me, without the mods which are in progress as I speak, uh, write.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts