Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how long ago this might have aired originally, or if it even has, but I'm watching SpeedVision right now and they're featuring the 2006 Monster Challenge on this week's episode of SportBikes. Kinda cool to see bikes on TV that you feel as though you know personally.

DML yay!!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
saw it. felt pretty special... i HAVE ONE I HAVE ONE! as seen on tv/my garage

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
What is wrong with that guy that won? I would have been so excited to win that sweet S2R and he almost seemed dissapointed.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I saw it last night for the first time. My girl friend and I were shown a couple of times in the background. She had on some kind of green pok-a-dot dress and me a black DML shirt, gotta represent! I guess that was my 15 sec of tv fame, huh?

D

·
0 Posts
HEMEX said:
What is wrong with that guy that won? I would have been so excited to win that sweet S2R and he almost seemed dissapointed.
That's just Sean. He's a very nice guy in person, just a a very low-key kinda guy, that's all.

nosolace said:
saw it. felt pretty special... i HAVE ONE I HAVE ONE! as seen on tv/my garage
Ditto! Now excuse me, I have to go encase my "monster challenge finalist" tee-shirt in lucite [laugh]

Here's hoping they run another challenge this year. They got so much press off it, I can't imagine DNA not doing it again this year (or at least every other year)

·
Registered
348 Posts
[threadjack]

Speaking of Duc shops on TV, anyone else catch SpeedyMoto featured on the Drill Doctor infomercial? [laugh]

[/threadjack]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts