1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
the link only goes to a general ducati page.

I'm assuming you're referring to the tank cover that is made by Bagster, which is the only one I know of anyway. You can buy it from a Bagster dealer and it will say "Monster" on the side, or you can buy it from Ducati and I believe it has "Ducati Performance" embroidered on the side instead. But they are the identical cover otherwise.

I like my cover, I don't use it all the time, with all the scratches on my tank that I repeatedly get from my jackets and such I should use it more often. I don't have the bag that attaches to it though, they look to big for me, but I'm very short so that's an issue for me if I want to lay down on the tank. I'm sure others that use the combo will pipe in with their experiences.

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry about the link, I've attached photos from the Ducati site.

I don't have many scratches yet. But I do ride every day and figured that would keep them down. But, I'm mainly looking for a nicer way to ride with luggage. I like the tank bag I have but without the ability to use a magnetic type bag, it slips around a little too much for my liking.

I don't really like the idea of mounting hard cases since I'm in the city and I fear they would be pilfered through too much. Plus, some are uugly. Bagster looked like a good alternative. How much are they?

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts