Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a like-new, never installed Monster Art body kit in the Corse design available. I used to have the same kit on a 2012 M796 I had, and that is what is pictured in the attached pics, so you can see what the kit looks like on the bike. (The kit I have for sale is in a box, and I'll have to unpack it to take pics of the actual pieces.) Everything is truly like new, as it was never installed. I liked the old kit so much that when I recently purchased a 2013 M796 20th anniversary, I bought the kit, but I decided to keep the 20th anniversary model OEM, so am selling the kit. I believe these kits fit the M696 and M1100 models as well.

If you are not familiar, these are full body kits made by Ducati, so the fit and finish are of the same materials, paint and quality as the OEM body parts. Each kit comes with 5 pieces: 2 tank panels (L&R), 1 front fender, 1 tailpiece, and 1 bikini fairing. As shown in the pics, the Corse kit looks especially good against the black and red of the M796! The kits install in about 45 minutes, so you can quickly have 2 distinctly looking Monsters - racing, or revert to stock.

New the kit was $900. Yours for $500. (Shipping will be at buyer's cost, or may pick up locally in the Portland, OR area.

Thanks for looking!

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts