Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Most parts came off of a bike I bought after being lowsided. I have inspected everything and it all appears to be in fine working order, any that has cosmetic damage it is listed. I am not parting it out, just upgrading all of the parts that I am selling. Ask about package prices if you are interested in several things, thanks, Jon.

Set of fully adjustable Showa forks off of a 2000 M900 S.i.e. These forks will fit any monster that came with the non-adjustable Showas without any modifications. They came off of a bike that was lowsided but appear to be completely undamaged. I took them apart and checked out the internals and all of the spacers, springs, etc. are fine. I rolled the sliders across a stainless steel table and they are straight. The right fork has a scrape on the bottom edge of the lower, and the left one has a scratch in the tube, but both are only cosmetic. The tube can be rotated so the scratch isn't visible with it mounted. I refilled them with fresh 7.5wt oil so they should be good to go. I was going to use them but with the S4Rs wheels I am running, I decided to swap to 999 forks because of the brake rotor offset. Asking $375 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Brembo Goldline clutch master cylinder, complete with reservoir and works fine, $85 shipped.

Motowheels Clutch Slave Cylinder - SOLD

Pair of Brembo 320mm front brake rotors, 6 bolt patter, 10mm offset. Fits monsters, supersports, and 748/916/996/998s. Good condition, no scratches or dings, appear to be straight, plenty of life left on them. Asking $90 shipped.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts