Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like the red rim decals on the Monster 937 and decided to spruce up my 696 with them. It looks great. It's not the easiest decal to put on though with getting bubbles or creases. The trick is to go slow and smooth out as you go. Don't pull too hard on the top peel off sheet, it's hard to pull off as you go, but just go slow. Also, for the 696 with the 160 rear tire, I had to cut off the top of the decals, about 3/8", otherwise they would over lap. The Monster 937 has a small gap between the decals on both rims. I made it continuous on the back rim and have the gap on the front rim as the front is the same size. Can't see the gap anyways on the front, but you can on the back if you want the gap. Part number for the bright red is 4381E461AB (front) and 4381E451AB (rear). The dark red color is 4381E461AA (front) and 4381E451AA (rear). I have the bright red. These will work on any Monster of course. Cost about $18.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Registered
Picked up a new battery at Ducati NYC today when I came across this:
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

You best believe I thought of you & your wheels immediately, @Pilot048; in fact, I'm pretty sure I'll always associate this thread with the decal henceforth 馃槀

Here's the rest of that bike if anyone's curious, taking cues from the greater Warhorse racebikes:
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

1 - 6 of 6 Posts