Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need to get rid of this bike. I have extra parts also. Just ask! The price listed is negotiable. Just let me know. I will update the items as things are available or not. Shipping will be determined once you show interest and contact me. PM me or email me at [email protected].
or call me (651)757-7221
check my ad for some photos: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/mcy/1644325176.html

PAYPAL or Money order only...NO PERSONAL CHECKS
Photos are available upon request. I will email them to you as soon as I receive a request.

ALSO TO NOTE, SOME ITEMS DUE HAVE SCRATCHES HERE AND THERE. NOTHING IN PERFECT SHAPE. MAJORITY IS ALL USED PARTS SOME ARE NEW.

2001 Ducati Monster 900IE Dark 29k miles

Whole BIKE $2500

ENGINE (throttle bodies and every sensor connected comes with and the whole entire wiring harness with NOTHING CUT!!! I also have video of the bike running if you wanna know how the motor runs. It starts everytime!!!)-$950

Seat-SOLD
Stock (Mickey Mouse) mirrors-$60 pair or $35 seperately
F-series windscreen-$40
NO-name carbon fiber exhaust header to the back (Low Sound)-$370
Tank-dents/scratches on both sides...was leaking by the mount, but patched up with fiberglass and no longer leaking, it will need to be sanded and painted if you want perfection (it will come with the working fuel pump and wiring, just plug and play)-$250.
Front rim with newer tire-$300
Rear rim with okay tire-$300
Front pair brembo brake calipers-$150 only together
Rear brembo caliper-$75
Front pair brake rotor-$100
Rear brake rotor-$50
Cheapy headlights-$20
Rear swing arm-$50
Gold Brembo rear brake master cylinder assembly with fluid cup and stainless steel line-$85
Gold Brembo Front brake master cylinder with lever and stainless steel line-$150
Rear shock-$80
Shock Pivot Linkage & Swingarm brace-$50
Oil catch can/breather-$40
Airbox with filter-$25
Speedometer with wiring-$120
Clutch master along with aftermarket slave cylinder and line-$75
Lock Set ignition Key, tank lock, Computer-$300
2 OEM rear plastic hugger-$20
Straight pair front forks and all clamps-$350
Front plastic fender-$50
Chopped straight frame with good TITLE-$500

Thanks everyone! I may of forgotten some parts, but I will update as I find more parts in my garage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts