Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey

I'm going to buy new tank set to my monster 696 it should be in silver color which is available for the 1100 monster also! is there anyone who knows if it is possible to mount such a set of silver for a 1100 on a 696? Has anyone seen how it looks and where this can possibly be purchased!?

Thanks

Jakob

·
Registered
11 Posts
You can buy it straight from Ducati. Get the Argento Vivo colour therapy kit from any dealer and you can replace your plastics with that kit. Most (if not all) dealers are selling the kit for $700 USD.

·
Registered
79 Posts
hey

I'm going to buy new tank set to my monster 696 it should be in silver color which is available for the 1100 monster also! is there anyone who knows if it is possible to mount such a set of silver for a 1100 on a 696? Has anyone seen how it looks and where this can possibly be purchased!?

Thanks

Jakob
What color is your M696 now? Any chance you want to buy the Matte Black and work out a trade for the silver off of my M1100?

·
Registered
72 Posts
From what I hear any carb tank can replace any carb tank and any fuel injection can do the same - engine size doesn't matter. Although from what I read on the forums the new Ducs have plastic tanks so I'm not sure if it's the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts