Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone out there has bought after market mirrors that work better than the stocks?

also My shed has a 35 inch door opening and my mirrors hang 37 inches so i have to unscrew them and fold them in every time i go in/out.

so i am also looking for mirrors that might be foldable/adjustable without screws.

I really like the rizoma products but i havnt been able to find measurements on them or adjustability ratings...

so if anyone has used any mirrors and could give measurements i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
79 Posts
I was wondering if anyone out there has bought after market mirrors that work better than the stocks?

also My shed has a 35 inch door opening and my mirrors hang 37 inches so i have to unscrew them and fold them in every time i go in/out.

so i am also looking for mirrors that might be foldable/adjustable without screws.

I really like the rizoma products but i havnt been able to find measurements on them or adjustability ratings...

so if anyone has used any mirrors and could give measurements i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Tom
Can't you just turn the bars a little and push the front in at an angle to go through the doors???

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey, I just went and measured the mirrors and bars on my 08 S2R. I know, not the same bike. But I upgraded to the CRG HS lane splitters. Full out they measure 40 inches but folded in they measure to be 32 inches. May be the cure you are looking for. I also found a package deal that included the bar end adapters and 2 mirrors for about 15 bucks less than if I were to buy each mirror separately and then buying the adapters. Got the mirrors and adaptors from:

revzilla.com

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey, I just went and measured the mirrors and bars on my 08 S2R. I know, not the same bike. But I upgraded to the CRG HS lane splitters. Full out they measure 40 inches but folded in they measure to be 32 inches. May be the cure you are looking for. I also found a package deal that included the bar end adapters and 2 mirrors for about 15 bucks less than if I were to buy each mirror separately and then buying the adapters. Got the mirrors and adaptors from:

revzilla.com
i have a 696 with the above mirrors and the measurements are very close. i measured 38.5" out and 33" when folded in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts