Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a resource for a Haynes type workshop/service manual for the 2006 695? Couldn't find one for sale anywhere. I can only find the 620 up to 2005. Are the manuals essentially the same? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have one for my Yamaha. More useful than the OEM service manual, actually says how to do stuff, not just what do to. Heard that some are a bit problematic because it's often one manual for a few similar models. If you can afford it, I've heard it can be worth getting both a Haynes + Clymer ( + OEM) since they'll give small differences in how to do stuff, but seems like overkill to me.cbd buds for sale

·
Registered
223 Posts
Have one for my Yamaha. More useful than the OEM service manual, actually says how to do stuff, not just what do to. Heard that some are a bit problematic because it's often one manual for a few similar models. If you can afford it, I've heard it can be worth getting both a Haynes + Clymer ( + OEM) since they'll give small differences in how to do stuff, but seems like overkill to me.
Yeah, I rely on it mainly just for specs and such. Other than that they usually have little to offer. Although I enjoy the full color photos of some guy in a striped shirt, cufflinks, and wearing a big gold watch, pumping the old oil out of a fork cartridge with his bare hands.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah, I rely on it mainly just for specs and such. Other than that they usually have little to offer. Although I enjoy the full color photos of some guy in a striped shirt, cufflinks, and wearing a big gold watch, pumping the old oil out of a fork cartridge with his bare hands.
Grabar thanks for initial reply. Dvy5178 also . Still want to see gold watch guy. Still looking for paper copy of Hayes manual for 2014 Ducati 696 Monster w/ABS..... thought I had it for only $9.95 but only a download version..waited too long to download - only 7 days--spent that time waiting for hard copy which never came. anyone know where I can get
what I want. Haynes is no help. Thanks in advance.
Robert Bell B329

1 - 7 of 7 Posts