Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold the Monster a while back with the new Dymags attached, and I need to get rid of these.

Stock 2007 Monster 695 black wheels. About 8k miles on both. Pilot Road tires are in good shape, but have been sitting off the bike for about a year now. If you don't want them and it substantially affects shipping cost I can have them taken off. Otherwise, they've both probably got at least a season or more left on each.

Rear is in good shape, normal wear. Has a 44t Driven rear sprocket that will come with.

Front has a few dings from a crash a few years back. Slightly bent lip on one spot, but no effect on handling or safety. I rode on it for a season and a half after the crash before picking up the Dymags from Stu.

I am open to offers, but will just ignore lowballs, so be realistic. I am also willing to split actual shipping costs with whoever picks these up, but please don't ask me to eat the whole cost. I need to get rid of these in the sense that they are just sitting there taking up room, and someone else could be putting them to use either as crash replacements or as spares for the track.

Rear is $150 plus 1/2 shipping costs. Front is $75 plus 1/2 shipping costs. Lower 48 only.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump...taking offers.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts