Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The seat height on the 2003 620ie is 30.3 inches for the Standard and Dark models. However for the S model it is an inch taller at 31.3 inches. Also, the seat height on the 800 is also at 31.3. Is there a way to get the 620's seat height up to the same height as the 620 S / 800 height?

Also, the fork legs are lowered in the triple clamp on the 620 and not on the 620 S or 800. How about raising the legs on the 620? I'd like to get the overall height up to that of the 620 S / 800.

·
Registered
374 Posts
The 620 S comes with a shock adjuster that allows it to be changed from 30.3 to 31.3 for more aggressive riders. I don't know if you can achieve what you seek with out major suspenion work.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That tie rod looks like it should do the trick. I just want to get the ride height up a tad. Any idea what the max height it would allow? I just want to get the bike up about an inch.

I need to check my sag first though..... Any idea what sag should be for a 175 pound rider?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
what about a ride height adjuster for a 748? That will work too. I am thinking about getting one for my 620

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What is the difference, function and price wise, between the TPO tie rod and the 748 adjuster?

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, the link worked. That would work as well. So now I have two options, both fairly reasonable pricewise as well. Thanks.

Now on to the front end. The legs come stock with about 3/8ths on an inch above the top triple clamp. Any thoughts about sliding them down to raise the front?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts