Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have guzzidiag and all the new maps. I live in New York and ride all year which map should I use for the winter with a shorty exhaust on it?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Most maps, whether canned maps from DP and elsewhere or custom dyno remapping don't make any changes to the startup enrichment tables. They can still be modified, but you have to actually open up the .bin file and make the changes.

If you connect your ECU to GuzziDiag do the temperature and atmospheric pressure readings seem to be correct? As well as the TPS set at 2.7?

Although I don't doubt that it could probably be set a little bit richer across the board if you're still running the factory map with any exhaust modifications. Especially in the cooler months.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My temperature was actually off a bit but that's specifically the reading I got after I turned the bike's engine off. Tps wasn't that either. I was just getting a reading but I figured I'd reset it anyway before moving on to the map. When warm and after engaging the actor in my injectors it started which is something it hadn't been doing, which is another reason that led me to think I just needed a richer fuel mixture. Plus the actual techs were like yeah adjust for more air. Right now I'm just having an issue with that app itself and not finding the XDF file in the folder.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts