·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Really like the exhaust! That looks like some fine workmanship. I love the heat effected band . . .

I have a 2015 Monster S with Termi's but really don't like the way the exhaust looks. I've been wondering if someone does a single muffle for my bike, or better still on with an exhaust on both sides! Probably not practical . . . And this is from a guy who until recently had a '73 Triumph Hurricane with three exhausts on one side!!

Keep up the great work and keep us updated.

Ian

·
Registered
100 Posts
Really like the exhaust! That looks like some fine workmanship. I love the heat effected band . . .

I have a 2015 Monster S with Termi's but really don't like the way the exhaust looks. I've been wondering if someone does a single muffle for my bike, or better still on with an exhaust on both sides! Probably not practical . . . And this is from a guy who until recently had a '73 Triumph Hurricane with three exhausts on one side!!

Keep up the great work and keep us updated.

Ian
I have a single can Remus on my Monster, it sounds great and looks less obtrusive than the Termis. However the headers on that Zard looks awesome.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts