Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any information one can provide about successful or unsuccessful instrument display swaps or installs to bikes that you purchased without one. To make this specific as possible maybe answer some of these questions if at all possible. 1. was the speedometer instrument panel purchased and installed with the exact part number for your make model bike (maybe just say hem or aftermarket part). 2. Why you had to repair or install your instrument panel in the first place. 3. your Ducati make / model. 4. I follow and have spoken to someone on Instagram under the name @agents_of_italia_ [owns a garage full of ducs maybe around 10, an r6, ktms, etc] always wrenching, just recently saw he had posted a picture of a push to engine start/stop button. Don't know the model but its posted around the same time as similar pictures of the same day (June 15thish for personal reference) of either his hypermotard 1100 or hypermotard 950 (maybe his wsbk bike he's building 2017 Panigale 1199r?). LOL he has so many hard to keep up.. but getting off the topic, but any information on people successfully running bikes without speedo/tacho display (instrument panel) [or just plain without key ignition setup] with aforementioned engine start/kill switch is appreciated. I know monster 796 and 1100 EVO share many parts, there's even a cracked up instrument panel for a 2013 796 on eBay right now, but nothing else even remotely similar for '12 1100 EVO. If this has been posted before apologize in advance, maybe set me up with a link? Bless. PFA

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts