Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone notice the weather for Monday Tuesday?

Uppers 70's.........

cold week-end but maybe Sunday will get closer than Saturday to good riding.....how do you spell work hookey?
I am all over Tuesday for riding.......

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
geez now it just changed to Tuesday Wednesday......

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have my ex visiting, so I don't think I will be going out this week-end.......maybe next week-end will have carry over good weather from this upcoming week..the forcast for this week-end looks pretty grim right now......hookey day looks like Wednesday...I hear it is cold season....cough, cough......
Sorry I can't come in today, my head is all congested, my eyes are watering, and I have a terrible fever.....I think I am contagious.....and I am all drugged up......I have this really funny looking runny green snot that I kept spewing up but I could come in if you really need me too.......did I mention the open festering sores.....and the runs......

·
Registered
735 Posts
You wussies let me know when everyone can make it and I will bend my busy schedule for you. We need to do one last ride w/ everyone before you all move out of state.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nah I can't afford to after paying the speeding ticket......
could go dutch though.....
I agree on one last ride.......or two.......or

·
Registered
240 Posts
I can't this weekend guys. I gotta work. sorry.

·
Registered
240 Posts
And from what I have seen of the weather reports it will be rainy when it is warm next week

·
Registered
418 Posts
Can't play hookie on Monday or Tuesday. I'm already playing hookie today. Had a lil bit to much of a celebration last night!!

YEAH!!...I'm a Senior member.... YEAH!!!! [smiley=goofy.gif]

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
you should called me! I would have helped celebrate. Now my sis is about to join the club. She left douche bag dill wad last night. She is moving back in with our mom for the time being.

·
Registered
418 Posts
That is what mom told me this morning. Called mom at work and she said that she had an e-mail from her. Don't blame her for leaving!! Never really did understand the attraction there. As for celebrating...I plan on celebrating all weekend long, so if you wanna join in the celebration tomorrow night... that is what I plan on doing!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Tony you da man. You know how to treat the ladies don't ya?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Retro, Tuesday afternoon work hookie might not be a bad idea. The weather is supposed to be awsome. Have you got any ideas on where to go?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will think about it......I also want to get a video camera mounted on the tank.......let's see if we can get some more people to call in sick....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts