Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.tonup.com/TON-UP/MvR/info.html

I would love to get as many monsters as possible to make it a hooligan event :)

this event takes place the weekend of the 16th 17th 18th in san diego ca. It should be a fun time

Hopefully the hooligans will be out in force

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Where this?

Can you provide some location details?

Regards,
AC

·
Registered
445 Posts
Sounds like a good time- count me in!!

Uhhh, am I a mod or a rocker? Anybody? Bueller?

G

·
Check out the main page. You are a rocker.

It looks like fun....scooter trash vs. brit bike greasers. ;)

Check out the photo album of the last one. Very nice Vincent in there.

G

·
I've gone the last two years and it's a lot of fun, especially if you like to drink. Unfortunatly, after the morning meet up most of the BIKERS head off to the pub and the group that heads for the twisties is usually pretty small. I don't know, but I like to save the drinking for after the ride. It would be great to see more monsters come out especially if you really want to ride. Then meet at the Tower Bar for cheap crap beer. I'll be the short guy with the shaved head that makes a 750 monster look like a big bike. If you have a scooter, the mods look like they have a good time. At the end of the day everyone, Motorcycles and scooters, meet at the Tower Bar for a rumble.

Steve C.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
I'll be there. I'm picking up some dudes in La Jolla around 11 a.m. and heading down to Gargoyles to check out the motos/scoots. There's a group of us planning a ride afterwards (I'm not much of a beer drinker in general, let alone Saturday mornings on my motorcycle) and the more the merrier.

Hopefully we can avoid incidents like last year where somebody took out Isaac from GP by doing a wheelie into him.

Mark

·
Registered
796 Posts
Looks like alot of fun, I just wish it was on a Sunday instead of Sat. I always work Saturdays :mad:

·
Registered
48 Posts
There homepage says something to the effect "no carbon fiber , bullet bikes, etc..) Guess this means the Duc is not welcome. Well most likely take a scooter instead.

G

·
Hope as many of you monster hooligans can make this. The Ton Up club only really sponsers the event, I'm not a member but have been asked to lead the ride after the meet at Gargoyals along with another monster rider named Nate. We should have printed ride routes to hand out to anyone that wants to do the ride. Last year only four of us did the ride out of around 30 or more bikes. Regardless of the ride there are always a lot of beautiful motos to look at and everyone is welcome, perfectly stock vintage british metal to heavily modified late model streetfighters.

Steve C.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
No Zombie for me.

Don't know how many Monsters - I'm guessing Will and Jon will ride vintage bikes instead of their Monsters.

Gargoyle address is 1845 India Street.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Cool Event! I gotta work, but will be able to make it down to the tower bar around 2:30PM.

Regards,
Rideon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts