Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The monster owner's manual does not go into detail on the selections available for the different modes. Is there a source that provides a more in depth description of what happens when you make these selections?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the bike manual
I haz the manual. While the manual does provide the acronym definitions, it is very vague on what the selections actually do. I mean, I can guess at most of them...but it would be nice to know what each of the selections actually do in order to make better decisions, rather than just trying each thing and discovering what I think they do.

·
Registered
39 Posts
All I can suggest is to read these pages about the setting menu for Riding modes in the owner’s manual and study the description of the levels in the charts provided for each intervention feature. I think the default intervention levels for the riding modes are pretty good, but if I got caught out by rain, I might change the ABS and DTC settings in the Urban mode temporarily.

Organism Rectangle Font Handwriting Circle

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All I can suggest is to read these pages about the setting menu for Riding modes in the owner’s manual and study the description of the levels in the charts provided for each intervention feature. I think the default intervention levels for the riding modes are pretty good, but if I got caught out by rain, I might change the ABS and DTC settings in the Urban mode temporarily.

View attachment 229137
All I can suggest is to read these pages about the setting menu for Riding modes in the owner’s manual
Right! Thanks...I have located the Ducati descriptions online as well. Very helpful. Thanks, all!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"Holland0, post:
I’m also interested.

The links on this thread are good. As pointed out earlier, the owners manual does provide much more data than I originally thought. I was attempting to read it on an Android app and that was just wrong. Opened it in Adobe and...voila! The secrets were revealed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts