Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know recently got back into the addicting world of Ducati's by picking up a 2002 MS4. I'm looking for mod ideas so can we start a S4 pic thread? I think I'm becoming addicted to carbon fiber and would like to check out what other cats have done.

Thanks!

R.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts

Only CF I've added since this pic is S4R sidecovers

·
Banned
1,800 Posts
Speeddogs bike always makes me giggle.

No disrespect. Far from it as I remember several cars I owned as a youth with Cherry Bombs and the countless times I though "How cool would that bike sound with glasspacks..."

Ryan

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
ZLTFUL said:
Speeddogs bike always makes me giggle.

No disrespect. Far from it as I remember several cars I owned as a youth with Cherry Bombs and the countless times I though "How cool would that bike sound with glasspacks..."

Ryan
No disrespect taken, I'm not sensitive about it. [thumbsup]
They usually get *some* kind of reaction, hot rod/musclecar folks dig it, SBK guys give the big 'ol ::).

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Here's a couple more from the SoCal crew (Both S4 are history :'( ) :

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
My S4, added CF side covers and radiator end covers. The Termignonis, front fender, hugger, chain guard, clutch cover and tank protector were on the bike when I got it. Changed the plastic sprocket shield to a billet aluminum and of course have a DML crankshaft cover.

Just finished some work on the granddaughters Perego Monster, it now has a CF look side cover and pipe on the right side. Really looks good. Now to do the other side. Will post pictures in another thread when its done.

Les T.

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Here's the foggy, yes this was PHOOL's bike now with a bunch more mods (I'll get a list together) and my favorite one is the 1036 motor (139.3hp and 87.3tq) >:D. I'm getting ready for the next set of mods, I'll take pics of progress and do some write ups. I'm working on the pics for the senna.

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
here's mine...

Look how stock it is!

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
i just got my (new to me) s4 senna back from the shop yesterday, and installed the mods i'd purchased:

- red racing CF windscreen - requires two holes drilled, not wobbly at all!
- red racing CF belly cowl - went on pretty easily, although takes some manipulating of the brackets
- ducati dual headlights - beautifully designed for easy install; look cool w/ the angel eyes
- 1/8" reflective black pinstriping on wheels
- napoleon mirrors - had to mod mounting mechanism because our bars aren't hollow on the ends, PITA, but turned out nice
- replaced allen key under seat and installed shorter storage container bolt
- raised rear 1 cm
- made ducati corse stickers for my new caberg trip v2 helmet
- red clutch spring retainers

my s4 came with:

- stock CF parts (front fender, heel guards, belt covers)
- CF radiator guards
- CF hugger
- CF side panels
- CF arrow low pipes
- CF tank protector
- DP side-mount steering damper
- DP open clutch cover
- tail bob

1 - 14 of 14 Posts