Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I'm trying to decide on Sil Motor, Arrow or Scorpion....I like the low mounts a little better than the high....what other little "bling" should I add to the new bike to personalize it a little more without breaking the bank...Oh yeah, CRG mirrors are in the mail as well as sliders. Should I just start a list and start checking things off as I go....damn, this is going to be worse than buying a harley isn't it?

gnew

G

·
yes, it is worse than buying a harley.

Here are some quick starters:

#1 ditch the emissions can
#2 14t front sprocket

You will find alot more

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I totalled up my "ultimate Monster" wishlist a while ago and it came to........$14,000!

That's on top of the bike and the mods it already has!
The chances that I'll realize this vision are pretty slim, but at least I know that I won't run out of things to spend money on ;)

G

·
Try a 2Bros exhaust. They're low and loud as shyte!
Get rid of the mickey mouse ears if you don't wanna keep looking at your elbows and cop some CRG's bro.

R.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Prince-Rubin

Agreed on the TBR cans. I've got the Two Brother Alluminum low pipes on my 2002 750 Dark. They are deep. I didn't expect them to look so good on the dark though because they're polished up like chrome. (I could'nt afford the TBR Carbon Fibers) But I got used to the look of the gleaming pipes. I like 'em... The neighbors don't.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts