Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's all legit now fellas? So when are we gonna get together and party?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Aww hell yeah!! MOCHA in full force!

Well, I have some good news. Talked to my insurance agent today, and since my incident on saturday where I came out of Best Buy to see my bike on the ground, it would be classified as a comprehensive claim (no fault) and it won't affect my record or rates. They are gonna classify it as vandalism. Talked to Jeff at MCC and he got me a price for all the parts, not counting labor, around $2800...OUCH! But, I feel so much better knowing I can go through my insurance and not have my rates go up. This has taken a lot of pressure off of me that I have been freakin out since saturday.

Ron--the site looks awesome, but you can't access Marks pic. Just so you know.

Anyway, MOCHA grande baby!!

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
FIRE IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOCHA is here to stay and we are all happy bout this!! Jason sorry your bike got pushed over at Best Buy, that blows ;D anyway I will get ready and I will be getting my bike going. Cya's on the road boys!!!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Ok, I just got a major downer dropped on my lap. I was told that the insurance company won't pay for new parts if they can salvage the old and have them repaired. Is this true? I would think with the contours of the gas tank that it would be hard to make perfect again. Also, last thing I was it painted of scratches. I had such big plans too.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's weird man. My company, State Farm, just paid me (minus my deductible) once I had the estimate done. Insurance companies usually replace and not repair. I think you should ask for replacement parts.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys.....cool, ya got your own chi town locals only congrats..

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
We finally get our own club thread and we almost go a whole day without a post. I had to save us, so I am gonna post. Well, the bike went to the dealer today, now it's a waiting game until the insurance adjuster/claims person gets there and goes over the bike. Hopefully within a few weeks, my baby will be good as new and safe in my garage.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hear you Jay. I logged on earlier and was shocked myself. Let me know how things go with your claim. Where did you drop your bike off at?

Mark, I think my bulbs are a rip off. They cast a blue light and don't have the full effect of your. I looked up the PIAA's and the price is right. I'm getting a refund and copping yours.
By the way, what's up with Sherdlyn? I tried calling him but I guess I recorded the wrong number.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Hope you get your bike back soon jason. 5

as for Sherdlyn I dont know. I have not tried his # Iwill pm it to you to see if we have the same one.

If it is nice this wekend I will not be riding because Michelle is "kidnapping " me for the weekend for my birthday.So no riding for me this weekend if its nice.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds like a kidnapping worthwhile...just don't let her injure you bad enough to not ride. I have a different # for Sherdlyn. I did check my messages and he verbally gave me the number I had previously and it didn't work. I do have his home # so I'll hit 'em up. Have fun this weekend man.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
I just checked the weather and Iwil probably be better off being kidnapped looks like rain for a few days . Ill call you tomorrow brother im gonna hit the sack

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hey guys! I was wondering why the Chicago thread wasn't entered in a while. Didn't even see this was out here. So my gloves finally came in, now I can ride warm or cold!

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Hey I got my buddy's info if anyone ever (hopefully not) needs a tow he owns a flatbet truck. He will cut us a break on the tow if we need it.

I just figured that we got someone if we need it ok. The # is 773-851-5107

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's a good hook up, hopefully that no one would need. Hey, can you get a discount on good knives? I'm interested in getting a standard blade (non-folding, sheath style). What's the deal? ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts