Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been some confusion regarding MOCHA meet-up dates so I thought a poll would be fair, considering we'll all scheduled to be in town (I assume) for the advertised dates.
So let's choose and go from there, a'ight?
Some guys mentioned to pool hall, I thought hooter would be cool. If there are other spots let me know or insert them in the poll. Till next time...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bring whomever you want man, it's all good. As far as weather, I was gonna drive anyway. Monsters aren't necessary. Use the poll though and just pick a date bruthaz! 8)

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In all fairness Ron won't be in town so I thought the following weekend would be fair game.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Less than a week away fellas, are we all in agreeance (sp?) on where and when? Weather should hold up, so I don't think I'll have to worrk about going to work. Let me know.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup.

Hooter's Friday evening say around 7 or 8.
I'm bringing my girl; you guys flex how you like.
See you then.
Oh, I turned of my cell phone (it's for sale ;D) so contact via here or PM me for the lair's digits.

R.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, post it man! Send me an e-mail of the original two that you came up with. I don't have a PC at home anymore. At school they have allot of art-friendly software. I'd appreciate it if you send it before Sunday, that's when I'll have more free time to play around!

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
hey there folks! are your nuts freezing to your seats? mine are. this sucks.

anyways, i won't be able to make it this weekend. i got friends coming in from out of town. y'all have a good time. didja know there's a hooters now in vernon hills? wings. mmmm.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
So far all I know is I'm going, Mark is going and so is Jason and Ruben. Is that it? And I still haven't heard a time. I'm thinkin 7 rather than 8.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Sup fellas, I have last minute business that came up and I wont be able to make tonight. Rub- if you can call me so I can figure out picking up the oil. I'm leaving on a 10 day vacation but hope we can all meet up in the very near future.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As for the meetup...

Turned out to be Mark & Michelle, Ruben & Barbara.
Unfortunate cats couldn't make it but we had fun.
Hope your lady is feeling better Jason, the wings would have been intoxicating anyhow!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts