Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peace and Pleasure.

I was wondering if the ducati riders in your area would like to meet up with some of the monster riders in Chicago, maybe in a neutral location. I think it would be cool if we could conncet somehow since we're relatively close. What do you think?

R.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Road America is in Elkart Lake WI. Closer to you all then the Dells. I am going to the Superbike Weekend on June 3-6th. I won a pair of tickets to the races and a chance to ride the track. Let's just say it is going to be an awesome weekend.

So meeting up with any riders either at the races or somplace near would be icing on the cake. Other then that I would be up for riding the southwest corner of WI. Look at a map, WI is all curvy roads in the Southwest Corner. Thank god for drunk road planners. WOOOHOOO!!!!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Both event choices sounds good, as well as WI's twisty roads. I have really bad tread wear on my rear tire because of the lack of twisty roads out here (and the fact that I loike to go fast in a straight-away). Weather permitting, you'll see at least one MOCHA member there!

R.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I would be up for meeting up somewhere is WI. I have heard of some good roads in Southern WI but no exact locations for anything. Worth looking into though.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Depending on the weather this weekend might be a bust. I'll let you kow when I have some free weekend time and we'll go from there. I heard WI has some nice roads and want to try them out.

R.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts