Hooters of Chicago
660 N. Wells Street. Chicago, IL 60610
Saturday March 20th, Noon'ish.
Hope to see many there.

R.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do u climb ron? where in kentucky he live... the red river gorge is about 1.5hr away SW of lexington.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
do u climb ron? where in kentucky he live... the red river gorge is about 1.5hr away SW of lexington.
no hardcore climbing for me except for an occasional tree! there's an AWESOME facility up in menomenee falls, assconsin. if you like to climb, it's a definite must see!

he's in bowling green. i get back next friday, then saturday morning we're making the 8 hr road trip at 5AM. that's gonna be fun...

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Im all over it bro dont think you are gonna scarf down my share of 50 wings jason ill be there and hopefully it will be nice enough to ride and hopefully i will have the Hooligan back

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Awesome. I'd actually like 10 schrimp and 10 wings - that'd set me straight. I'd say a beer too but no way am I riding and drinking. Maybe caxys and Rodger can make it out too. Far drive from Lake Forest though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The more support the more better. Most cats don't roll out for whatever reason, but Rube Dog keeps rolling, rolling, rolling!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sounds good. Got my CO sensors remapped and the 2bros sounds allot better. Ken is trying to sell me a pair of fully adj. Showas for $700. Also, he tells me that my ECU needs to be remapped but I've heard it cannot be tampered with. What do you think?

R.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
You can remap an ECU (to the best of my knowledge). Typically if you replace your exhaust system you should remap your ECU or get a PCIII. A power commander might be something to look into. On my last bike when I got a new exhaust they highly recommended purchasing a jet kit too. When I got the Termi set it also came with a different ECU.

IMHO, unless you're going to race your bike I don't know if the showas are worth while. Stuff to discuss at hooters next week though. You want to meet at my place around 1130 to check it out and then we can head to hooters. Hopefully weather will be in the 50's and we can ride the rest of the day.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Weather is still looking at 50's for Saturday, that means it's warm enough to take a little ride. So after our wings and I'd say a tad before we should tool around the city

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i thought u couldnt remap our ECUs??? that's why we need a PCIII or have to get a new chip? am i thinking of something else?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well after checking with some guys on the board, as well as MCC, I've been told the 2002+ ECU's cannot be remapped. The Power Commander, ECU/chip upgrades haven't been developed yet.

http://www.ducatimonster.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tech;action=display;num=1079303634

Also, a pair of new showa's go for $1,000 so $700 is too steep. Dan at MCC suggest that unless I'm hitting the track they're not even needed, plus I just got the cost of her ring so...

You guys wanna ride to Wisconsin? I found some new roads up North (In Illinois) that seems nice. R U still down?

R.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts