Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...At the bike show. Around noon. Roll call. Who's showing up? Be supportive guys 'cause Ducati reps are gonna be there and we gotta show for the group. Be supportive of the cause and show up. It's our in person chance to further establish thangs!

R.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Ill be there bro, I gotta work till noon the boss is leavin for Vegas for the Shot Show and I am unfortunately needed there. But I will be there after work.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I'll be there, wife is almost definate (we'll see how she feels), noon sounds good to me. Weather might play a factor, but I am going to try my hardest if I have to work to be out by noon. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to make it to the mall about the t-shirts. I feel rather bad like I dropped the ball, but I've been busy with work. Now the question is do I make an attempt to get one made which will probably be a one and only made momentarily or do I wait until we get an agreed upon design and get them produced in bulk?

and...

Ruben-
How is the flyer comming along? I put a halt to my attempt but if you know what you want it to say, you can tell me and I can put the text to my draft and send it to you for sh!ts and giggles.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
I'll be there, pending some kind of natural disaster. Can' wait to see all those bikes!

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
y'all have a good time at the show. i got a family thing going on and can't make it. the fiance and i are gonna try to hit the show sunday some time...

ROCK

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Regretfully I have to work all day on Sat. but I'll be representin' on Sun. Make sure you say Hi to John Dorsey, far as I know he still is our Ducati rep for this region. Buy him a beer if you get a chance, He's a riot!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
R-

I lost you guys after I went to buy my jacket. My phone ran out of batteries too (bad motorola) so I couldn't call you. I'm kinda disappointed that they wouldn't let you post the fliers. I'm juiced for Spring to get here. My guess is we'll be able to start riding in mid to late March. I picked up a leather Joe Rocket Velocity jacket. Has a zip out lining and lots of ventillation for hot days.

J

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Sorry I missed everyone on saturday. We were late gettin out of my house and by the time we got to the show I figured everyone else had left. Then an hour later I called Ruben to see if anyone was up there and him and Mark still were. Can't wait until we can get a definate meeting down. Hope everyone had fun, seemed a lot busier than usual. Anyone see that nasty orange monster with the metal body pieces. I didn't like it. I thought for sure there would be a Matrix eddition or the new Capirex there. Oh well. OH, and I forgot to get my free t-shirt card for Corse Superbikes...SOB!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I thought I saw you there Jay with a few friends. I was paying for my coat and by the time I went in your direction I had lost you. Hopefully in less then 8 weeks we'll be meeting up again for some riding. Does anyone know where to get the Ducati Corse patch? Obviously I can search the web but if someone knew of a place with patches at good prices that'd be sweet. I want a cool patch for the new jacket.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts