Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's late in the year but we should arrange a meet up somehow. What do y'all think? We have a connect over there C357! Whaddaya think?

·
Registered
917 Posts
We talked about this at the Mocha meeting tonight. Probably won't happen this year due to weather, but definitely some time next year.

We can roll out of Chi-town, meet the Northern Ind. folk somewhere in NW Ind, and then roll together and meet the southerners in Bloomington

·
Registered
62 Posts
One of the "Northern Indiana Folk" here... heck yeah I'd be ineterested, even this year! I'll volunteer Bryan's house as a meeting place in Valpo - I'm sure he won't mind. ;D It's supposed to get warmer by week's end, so how about Saturday????

·
Registered
45 Posts
sailwa66 said:
One of the "Northern Indiana Folk" here... heck yeah I'd be ineterested, even this year! I'll volunteer Bryan's house as a meeting place in Valpo - I'm sure he won't mind. ;D It's supposed to get warmer by week's end, so how about Saturday????
Im working Sat :'(

Is sunday still supposed to be nice....
I know Im riding thurs and Fri [clap]

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
sailwa66 said:
Valpo is actually a pretty central spot between the Chicago area and the South Bend area. Sat is definitely out for me since I'll be working but perhaps another day before it snows....

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
rode 150 miles on thursday [thumbsup] left granger down to north junction, back up and west to laporte, then michigan city, stopped for dinner and then back home. what a nice november day.
Unfortunately i was with a pack of raving lunatics on harleys [laugh]

·
Registered
62 Posts
.... as opposed to a pack of lunatics on Ducatis? At least with the Hardley Ablesons, there's no chance of a run-in with Johnny Law unless you get caught tossing empty Budweiser bottles at little old ladies.... oh wait, you *are* Johnny Law :eek:

I rode down to Indy and back Thursday nite to have dinner with a friend who was in town on business from South Carolina... man it was gorgeous out! 220 miles, 44.3mpg (mostly due to the 81mph average getting home at 1AM :eek: ) I can't believe winter is almost here, think I'll look into some studded tires for the Multi...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts