Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peace and Pleasure. :D

The MOCHA listing has been mailed to everyone who has provided me with an e-mail address. This should help ease communication efforts between us.

I was in the process of designing a flyer for the group and wanted some input from you guys. Sherdlyn made a good point about creating a hangout for exotic bike to chill at and wanted to include such a hangout in the flyer. Does anyone have any suggestions? Things are picking up as the temperature increases and I'm glad to know everyone I've met since day one of buying my bike and getting on this board. Y'all some cool cats. Let me know what you guys think about the flyer/hangout issue. I must leave in the way that I greet and say...

Peace.

R.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Got the email but it had no attachment. We need to pick a night or two a week for us all to get together, chill, and ride.

·
Registered
137 Posts
My only suggestion for now is for us to make sure it is in the city somewhere.

More women to look at, cooler scenery/atmosphere, more people, better selection of places to eat and drink.

Perhaps Bucktown somewhere. Downtown and the loop are kinda tough because of parking. The reason I thought of Bucktown is because there are a lot of other bikes in that area. There is also a cool area at the corner of Damen and Division. Not sure what that area is called but it borders Bucktown. Lots of cool bikes in that area also. Lots of coffee shops too.

I'll take a look in that area this weekend if I get a chance.

Thanks for trying to put this thing together Prince.

Shyrlden

·
Registered
137 Posts
Since you live over there, any suggestions?

And do you live in the Bucktown/Wicker Park area or over by Damen and Division? I hang out in Bucktown/Wicker Park every summer. You're right - great area!

There's a pizza joint called "Piece" that I'm thinking of. Good food and good area. It's on North Ave. just off of the Damen, North and Milwaukee intersection. It's big too. We could get a lot of people in that place. There's a great bakery/pastry shop next door too in case people want coffee and stuff too.

Shyrlden

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds cool to me, and I agree; it is a great location.
Hey S-Dog, remember that kid we met with the vintage hot rod mustang? Mark and I were riding on Division (near Damen) and we saw him. I'm gonna stop by that area this weekend a scope thangs out.

I appreciate your appreciation S-Dog ( I don't wanna spell you real name in error). I like our bikes and I wanna try and link us all together for our common interest.

I'll resend the file again. I don't know what happened.

R.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yea, I remember. Nice car.

That guy owns a pretty cool bar on Division.

That was a good day Prince. Good breakfast too. You're making me all sentimental and sh*t! I wanna ride my fookin' bike with all you mofos and set off car alarms.

Shyrlden

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There you go S-Dog! Let the slang loose!
Jeff and I were riding dowtown at Rock n Roll McDonalds and I was setting 'em off like whoa!

you wanna hear some sad shyte? I just got am e-mail from Ducati Italy asking me what kind of bike do I wanna ride for the WDW2004! :'(

R.

·
Registered
724 Posts
man. i can't wait until i get some pipes to set off car alarms...trouble!

but yeah. great area location...we could always chill in the city, then head up north if we get fed up with riding clutches in traffic and such...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just came from a ride up North. Had to relieve some stress from the work week. Riding isn't bad this hour.
I have this problem since removing my canister. When I come to an abrupt stop, gas leaks from one of the hoses. I was thinking of elevating the hose and attaching a mini filter on the end. Does this gas problem seem odd (for those who have done the mod)?

R.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I have this mod but haven't had the problem. Piece is a tight place, very cool and lots of beer on tap. There is a cool sushi place on division/wood (bob san), there is north side bar and grill too. Tons of places to hang, drink, show off our toys.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry guys but Red Duke made a good suggestion about the listing I didn't catch. Can everyone send me a PM with their screen names and town they live in so we know who to call and the nearest person(s). Thank you, in advance.

R.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
April and Roger:

Your email's are constantly being returned to me.
Can you PM me you addresses again?

R.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
gt mine R thanks

I am going to Quincy tomorrow for a pistol match and I will be comming home on Sunday afternoon so I cant make it to wisc. with you I would love to. I will call you later bro

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
More about the pistol match!
man you make me wanna go shoot today, in fact I am.
When we gonna hook up?

R.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts