Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peace Guys.

I want to arrange a time when we can all just chill, eat have a few drinks and lounge or whatever. It would be cool if we can still hang out over the winter and still remain official. I was thinking of Bone Daddy's, a spot down in Chicago. What do you guys think about a Friday orSaturday night this month? We can roll out on one the follwoing dates:

11/14 or 11/15, 11/21 or 11/22

Holla back MOCHA!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I would love to, but unfortunately once Nov 1st hits, I am restricted to be within a 1/2hour distance of our shop in case I get called in. I couldn't commit to anything downtown until that night when I know the weather. If you guys ever get a closer area, let me know, I'd love to make it.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
I understand that Jason but till December till I go on call I am good with anywhere. So just let me know but I think it would be cool closer but if we cant thats cool Ruben.

Did you get a look at that knife Ruben? Let me know and ill get the price.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds like a good idea.... be good for everyone to get to know each other better.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try and make it Jason. We can go somewhere that would respect your obligations. In fact, do you mind choosing a place? Nothing is set into stone my friend.

Mark, the defender is perfect! I fear a man who has the same taste in weaponry as I. I'll buy it ASAP. Price please.

Val, how's the Gracie tradition affected you? Leg lovking your roommates yet? I start the brazilian jiu jitsu in a few weeks!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I think this is a very cool idea. Twisted spoke is a cool biker type place, fun in the summer haven't been in the winter. Just keep me posted, unless work pops up I should be able to make it.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
lots more trips scheduled for me until the end of the year. i'm in cali from nov 10-21 then in vegas dec 6-10.

bone daddy's is cool cause they play movies at night. cubby bear north in lincolnshire is a cool place to hang out too, they have some good bands going through there every once in a blue moon. there's also a nice pool hall in vernon hills that offers free pool sunday/monday nights.

someone plan a time and place and those who can make it, head over!

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is the pool hall in vernon hills called pockets? across from the street from the mall?

pool hall gets my vote. :)

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
I agree with Ruben jason pick a place so we all can get together and enjoy the evening.

Ruben I will get the price of that knife and call you.

I also called Ken and Iwill be going down to pay for my chain and sprocket thia Sat.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chain and sprocket from Ken is order for me too. I'll pay when he gets it in. I gotta cancel my order w/Greg today 'cause of his disloyal words. Did I hear new sponsor?

Also, I have to do some research guys 'cause from what Ken is telling me Agip makes a motorcycle specific oil. I have to check this out because he is also a business man. However, I didn't tell him about the Ohio situation.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Jason (Red Duke), have you picked out a place?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Although it would be a lot easier for me to pick someplace close to my area, I don't think it would be fair. I mean, if the unfortunate event that I got called into work, everyone would have traveled out of their way for nothing. I appreciate allowing me to pick a place, but the pool hall sounds fun and hopefully, weather depending, I can make it.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Allright guys I guess it's the poolhall. Hows does Friday Dec. 5th, 7 P.M. sound to everyone?

·
Registered
1 Posts
:)Hi guys. My name is Alpay and I live in Chicago. I would like to meet you guys. I know quite a few Duc owners in this area.
I ride a 748 and am a former M750 dark owner. My buddy rides a M750 dark.

Please send me more information on your meeting w/directions
Thanks
Alpay

1 - 20 of 25 Posts