Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link to the first official MOCHA t-shirt.

http://customink.com/cink/[email protected]&F=mochat

Let's decide and get this order in by March 5th y'all.
Send me a PM with your sizes and amounts.
After that I can total a price we can get rolling and represent for the 04! Of course the more we order the cheaper it is so lets do it!
Deadline: March 5, for the 04!

R.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Did you contact them about cleaning up the logo on the rear to get rid of the white? And can they make the back logo larger? I'm definately game for the shirts! Do we get choice of color or are they all black? I know a lot of you fellas like long sleeve, I'm a short sleeve kinda guy so which are we doing?? I think the shirt would look best black or gray and the sleeves don't matter to me. If I get my choice I might get a few of each!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2 things have led to a lack of conclusions.
Mark's partner may not be able to do the rear logo (manual silk screening issues).
If that is the case we should go with customink.com and do the basic black t-shirt with the 3 logo (2 front, 1 rear, all your designs-there's a link on the t-shirts post).
We'll call custominks' t-shirt, T-shirt #1,
Marks' boy, T-shirt # 2.
I think if we vary the colors of the t-shirt itself, the price may increase. However, if we don't include the rear logo on t-shirt # 2, Mark's partner can do it mad cheap and any color we want! I wanna at least get T-shirt #1 as a base, out of respect for your design which it hot as hell! T-shirt #2 can come after customink (no disrespect Mark). I'm concluded orders for March 5th and I've gotten orders from only 4 guys so far. We're almost there J!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't know bro.
I'm going with customink!

R.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
No disrespect at all Bro, you know that. we have to go with what we can do my buddy will be ok with that then later Iwill help his designer out. Jason I think he said something bout the manual press he has, so lets get somedone and FIRE IT UP!!!! Ruben I will take one long sleeve if we are getting those and a short sleeve T. black on both and xxl ok.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Rube-
I sent you a PM about the shirts, what color did you decide on? I'll put in my order as soon as I know the details. Oh yeah, and how much are they gonna be anyway?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It looks like:
black,
cost approx. $20 'cause only 6 people were interested.

R.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Does it cost more to change shirt color? If it doesn't toss me a gray one too. Cool on the patch bro - I'll hit you next time we meet up. Which brings up a good point. Maybe next Saturday we all meet up at Hooters for lunch?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Since we have a low # of orders, the shirts are gonna be about $20 a piece. A bit pricey but I had to order a few more to lower the price. I'll send a few to family and friends.

R.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
How many do you have to order? I guess I always figured everyone would want a piece of MOCHA history. $20 really isn't expensive considering some other t-shirts are $25+. Like I said, I'm in for 2, 1L and 1XL. Let me know when you need the money. I'll get it to you as soon as you want it.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the response. I'll let you know. Stay cool.

R.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yo...

What's the deal with the shirts? Y'all not 100%?
We have like 17 members now and I only got a response from like 4 heads.
Support the troops man (and lady) so we can represent.
We came this far and we're growing as the temperature rises.
Exchange with the kid, lemme get some feedback as well as some greenbacks!

R.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts