Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been back and forth on an exhaust since I got my 696... I finally have the money to go ahead and make the purchase. I don't like the Termis so those are out of the question.

Mivv or Leo

At this point I have fallen in love with two systems. Sell me either way ;D

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
both are good, and get good reviews
which do you like the looks better?

the Leos look to be less expensive....
the all carbon Mivvs are the hotness, but they sure are pricey.

jeff h
monsterparts.com

·
Registered
67 Posts
For the 696 the GP STYLE EVOII looks sexy on the bike IMO. And from what i've just seen they seem to be about 200 less than the Mivv's.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
I've always been a big fan of the Mivv Suona, but I saw a guy with the carbons on the DMF and kinds lost a little interest. They didn't look as good on it as I thought, and the sound was a little loud, but he may have had the db killers out.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have the Leo Vince cans and could not be happier. Looks fantastic, sound fantastic, went on easy and power band was improved a little according to my seat of the pants meter. Go leo for sure.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I vote for Leo GP. I like them. The Mivv's stick out too far. The only reason I haven't gotten the Leo's is because I would prefer carbon fiber. I'm leaning towards the SC Project GP's personally because they are small like the Leo GP's and carbon. You really can't beat the price on the Leos though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Can anyone post some pics of these cans - I have cored mine and am thinking of painting them black. The Sound fo the cored cans is mint!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Found this today. Should answer all your questions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kc6kYSLDmI
Glad you like it. :)

More pics/videos of the GP's in action (with & without baffle) are found at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vinny49/tags/hdvideo/

I love those pipes. They're my favorite set of cans out of all the different types I've had for my ride. Installation on the right side's a pain due to Leo providing a longer connector pipe, but otherwise the exhausts are clean.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I have been back and forth on an exhaust since I got my 696... I finally have the money to go ahead and make the purchase. I don't like the Termis so those are out of the question.

Mivv or Leo

At this point I have fallen in love with two systems. Sell me either way ;D
I accept with information: the Leos look to be less expensive the all carbon Mivvs are the hotness, but they sure are pricey.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts