Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone in the US has ordered Mivv exhaust? They are made in Italy, but I have not found a us retailer that sells them. Any one know of one?

Thanks...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yes,
We have started importing them and love them.. shoot us an e-mail for pricing, and we'll be glad to take care of you...

·
Registered
820 Posts
mangeldbug said:
Im looking into some Mivv exhausts for my M750 but I like the shorter highmount exhaust. All that is shown on PJsparts is the lowmount.
They can order any of them in for you...takes about 2 weeks [thumbsup]

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Damn them's purdy [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Hmm.. my exahust looks just like that. Perhaps the exahust port is a bit smaller. Are there markings on mivvs besides stickers?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Meh, they look kinda small on the 695 with one on each side. On my S2R1K they look really nice in the shotgun style. Without the baffles and cat removed on mine, they are "feel it in your chest, set off all the car alarms, crying children, pull in the clutch when you pass a cop" loud. I'd say a 20 minute ride without hearing protection yields ringing in my right ear for several hours, so get the baffles and make your own choice. I usually leave them out... >:D >:D >:D

I'm not sure what the 695 ECU will think of them, my 1K has no problems. Plugs read normal, temps are good, mine had popping on deccel with stock exhaust which didn't really change with the Mivvs.

Last, PJ is excellent to deal with. I had my system at my door about a week to a week and a half after ordering.

·
Registered
820 Posts
eonan said:
OK, forget about this sound clip...it's a little insulting to how they really sound. I've just heard these cans in real life...I'm suprised you didn't too!!! Holy mother of god...I've never heard anything like it :eek: :eek: :eek: Kopfjager you said they were good...but THIS good?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts