Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched the FAQ and threads but nothing great.

I have put about 600 moles on my new 07 S4RS and LOVE IT!! So much better than the 08 Multi that I had.

I really need better mirrors so that I can actually see beside and behind me!!! Not just my elbows. Stock mirrors are terrible!
I heard about the Rizoma Class Retro Bar end mirrors and also some model??? of CRG?? Any others?
Which will give me the most side and rear view??
I also heard about weighted bar ends that reduce mirror and hand vibration, is true? Which company and model.

When I remove the stock mirrors, are there billet plugs for the stock screw holes?

Sorry for the novice questions but this is important to me.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
I currently have CRG bar end mirrors for a low profile look which provide a great view from both sides. Prior to the CRG's I had the Monstrack mirrors which also provided ample rear view. Depends on the desired look.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
I love my CRG lane splitters, I can see everything...

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Streetfigher mirrors on my S4Rs

check out the look of Streetfighter's mirror on my S4rs. I commute and these puppies are a lot more stable than the stock ones.
http://picasaweb.google.com/andrea.mariotti/S4Rs?feat=directlink

NOTE: you will need to purchase the spare brackets of a Streetfigher for both clutch and brake. Also, this only works (as far as I know) if you have the brembo oro (the controls used in the s model).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts