Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got away from shoveling backfill and went for a ride into minneapoplis with my buddy and his speed triple to cool off not knowing there was a parade going on. Tons of people, terrible traffic jams! Lots of girls. Did however make it to lone tree to relax outside and have a black-n-tan. And i do have to say the waitresses there have long legs!

A nice change from heading to Bob's all the time. And yes there were the 'curb monkeys', lol, hanging out in front of champs.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Lone Tree is a bar on the corner of Hennepin and 6th. Next to Glueks. Friday and Saturday night they have $1 martinis down in the Annex, and $1drinks upstairs from 9-10 I think it is. Yeah, the waitresses are all hotties. ;D

R

·
0 Posts
well lets all meet there then.....gawd now I am seeing
double entrendre's in everything..dammit tony.

S

·
0 Posts
i've always thought the lone tree sucked. it's full of old ex-frat guys reliving their glory years and trendy consumer-focus marketing suckers.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it does suck and that's exactly what it is. But on weeknights when no one is there it's tolerable. It was the waitresses and their long legs that suckered me in. Plus, screw all those xfrat guys reliving the old days, they ignore me i ignore them. It all comes down to eye candy and having a good time.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I agree. Most bars in MPLS do suck big time. I am not much of a fan of going out to them. If I am going to get loaded, I will go where I know bartenders/waitresses that will hook me up. Lone tree along with most bars down here are all full of the ex-frat guys with their backwards baseball hats acting like total dinks that still cant handle their liquor.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts