Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting my holiday time off on Thurs. I'll be at Mingh's with my brother and another DML rider. Any takers?

·
Registered
359 Posts
im going to try to come up.

·
Registered
359 Posts
What time?

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Around 7pm.

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
I'm working Thursday but should be able to make it. Should be there sometime between 7:30-8:00. Where you been YUCONFUSED?

·
Registered
359 Posts
working and doing the dad thing....... we had a baby nov 22nd, do you guys know how the weather is supposed to be on thur. ?

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cold but no rain low in the 60's. Congrats on the baby, my second is due Jan. 4th.

·
Registered
359 Posts
thanks ... congrats to you as well .... i should see yall thursday

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hiero, it won't be the same with out you.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I gotta get in as much riding before the birth, cause I KNOW I won't be doing any for while after.

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
aaaghh!! Can't believe it rained. :p The temp dropped from 70 to 59 in a matter of 1 hour!!! :eek: Came to work on the bike, so if the roads aren't too slick when I leave I'll still be dropping by. Oh well..... ::)

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This SUX. Is it raining downtown? I don't have any fenders!! :eek:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Looks like the group of us coming from Clear Lake are going to bail.(pun intended) I'm on the east side of town right now and the weather still looks pretty bad over that direction. Catch everybody next time.

Hanjin get with me I'll cut you a sweet deal on a set Peterbilt mudflaps. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ducatibilt said:
Looks like the group of us coming from Clear Lake are going to bail.(pun intended) I'm on the east side of town right now and the weather still looks pretty bad over that direction. Catch everybody next time.

Hanjin get with me I'll cut you a sweet deal on a set Peterbilt mudflaps. [thumbsup]
Those come in Carbon Fiber?

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Anyone gonna try and come? It's starting to clear and dry up over here. But I'm not sure how it's gonna be in downtown.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Severe thunderstorm warning for the area until 6 pm. And a 50% chance of rain for the rest of the evening.

I had thought about a quick ride tonight, with perhaps a stop by Ming's. But I'll pass on this one.

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Gonna have to pass on tonite. Looking at the weather doppler on click2houston.com it looks like there's more rain heading towards town. That's the deal breaker!! :'( Heading straight home after work, hopefully the roads won't be too slick. Catch you guys next time! Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays for you POLITICALLY CORRECT CRAZIES!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts