Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasn't sure if Salt Lake City was in your region but thought I would post here anyways.

Here's whats up....Pacific Track Time is having a track day at Miller on April 14th. My first race season starts up in Alberta ( A Ducati only division) and I wanted to get a jump on some riding time. I have wanted to check out this killer track for awhile now and this looks like a perfect opportunity.

I plan on doing the saturday session as I will drive down friday and return home sunday (ugghhh 14hrs travel)

Anyone thinking of going or been there??

https://www.pacifictracktime.com/pttcart/product_info.php?cPath=31&products_id=127

·
Registered
57 Posts
I went to Miller last April and the track and facilities are absolutely amazing. I rode both the east and west tracks and both are quite fun. The only thing that sucked was that it was very windy all the time. It was still pretty chilly at that time, but the fun factor made it ok. :)

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Jenny - the wind issue at MMP in April was because the stands weren't put in. Not as much of an issue when the MRA raced there in the summer.

Anyone planning on going out there to R2SL this year? May 1st? I am. Hopefully on my new ride... ;D

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
uberwench said:
Jenny - the wind issue at MMP in April was because the stands weren't put in. Not as much of an issue when the MRA raced there in the summer.

Anyone planning on going out there to R2SL this year? May 1st? I am. Hopefully on my new ride... ;D
I actually just came across their website, would be great to have enough to bid on a track session with Ben Bostrom!
I would like to do this event but I have a practice session up here on may 12 and then a race next weekend may 19.....that would have 3 weekends in a row and my holidays cant handle that much at once :)

Is Miller as good as they say it is???

Thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I live about an hour or so from MMP. I went to the AMA superbike race out there last year. My first time to a race track, but it seemed like it was a well designed, nice facility. I would really like to get an afternoon out there, but I'm afraid I'd sell my 620 very shortly after for a bigger bike (996 is calling my name).

All my miles last year were on the road and I don't think a 996 would get even a mild workout around my area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.