Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i havent seen anyone talk about micron pipes. i was leaning toward arrows and now im thinking of purchasing some microns. those colored pipes are bad ass. anyone have any info on the microns please pass it on. much appreciated.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I know this thread is very old, but I did a search on Micron exhaust and this is what came up... Did you ever get any Microns? and if so how do you like them? I am interested too, they seems like high quality products and I really like that they have bolts instead of rivits for ease of repack! was curious about how the red anodized matched ducati red and how well it holds up. But just was at the micron site and saw the red kevlar carbon!!! looks pretty hot, not sure how it wuold look on the bike, but stand alone it is hot!

S

·
0 Posts
i had carbon micron cans on my 900ss once upon a time. build quality was supurb and their current products look even better. if you can justify the $$, i'd say you've got a winner ;)

·
Registered
287 Posts
From what I can tell in my searching, the Microns are cheaper than Termi's and not much more than arrow,sil,Gianelli... trying to get a firm price on the red kevlar carbons

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
I ordered a set of these from ebay from that same guy. Paid $485.00 plus shipping. I'll post pictures once I get them on. They appear to be high mounts but I didn't have time to ask the seller before the auction ended. His story sounds like BS though "THESE DUAL MUFFLER SLIP ONS ARE AN ITEM THAT WAS ORDERED FOR A CUSTOMER AND NEVER PAID FOR AT OUR BIKE SHOP". But looks like a good deal anyway. If they don't fit/look good on my S4 my wifes M750 will get them. I've always liked the polished look of Staintunes and these are similar. My concerns are will they be too long and can I remove the Micron emblems.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Does anyone know if Micron makes a feel high pipe system for Monsters? I could go that route instead of with the titanium Sil Motor pipes, hmmm...

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Woops, I did mean a full system, yes. Though I do intend to "feel" the extra sound coming from the new pipes... :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts