Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather looks nice! I'm meeting another Ducati friend at Micheals about 10 or so - wanted to see if there was more interest? There will also be a group ride there from Durham with the Ton-up group (old Brit bikes) as part of the "Freeze Your Balls Off" weekend event. Anyway, let's get together and argue good-naturedly and tell lies!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Where are you riding too and for how long? The old ladies got plans for me in the afternoon :'(

·
Registered
406 Posts
I am game, but the decision may be last minute due to my schedule. Where would you all meet to ride out to Michael's?

David

C

·
0 Posts
dang, I'd love to go, but will prolly be riding in the twisties Sat. ;D And of course, if the wife lets me out Sat, we all know that's a no-go fer Sun. :'(

284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheapbastard said:
dang, I'd love to go, but will prolly be riding in the twisties Sat. ;D And of course, if the wife lets me out Sat, we all know that's a no-go fer Sun. :'(
[laugh] [laugh]true

For the Raleighites, let's gang up at Barnett's at 9:30. My S2R still runs like $#!t, so I dropped it off there AGAIN an hour ago - I'm gonna have a talk with the homies at Ray Price, who installed that PCIII - I think for now it may just come off - is anyone else out there running one? Anyway, I figure we get out there about 10:15 or so to Micheals, maybe eat, maybe not, depending on the crowd. Then do a quick tour of Chapel Hill, then home via the standard Apex/Holly Springs route.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Any one further south interested? Major Stuart? Ive ridden by Michael's but cannot remember where it is. Directions anyone?

·
Registered
271 Posts
I maybe In I have to see how much I get done on the House tomorrow. I will repost when I have a better Idea. (my heart says yes but my wife may say no)

is anyone else out there running one?
Not yet but have purchased one. So keep me posted on your progress or removal.
I cored my cans out last week and the bike runs pretty rough on start up and really rough when it cold outside on start up but once its warm its fine. I was really considering installing the Power Commander and getting it Dyno-ed to see if it would help so now you have me consered.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
UND3RDO6 said:
[laugh] [laugh]true

For the Raleighites, let's gang up at Barnett's at 9:30. My S2R still runs like $#!t, so I dropped it off there AGAIN an hour ago - I'm gonna have a talk with the homies at Ray Price, who installed that PCIII - I think for now it may just come off - is anyone else out there running one? Anyway, I figure we get out there about 10:15 or so to Micheals, maybe eat, maybe not, depending on the crowd. Then do a quick tour of Chapel Hill, then home via the standard Apex/Holly Springs route.
Supposedly this place will tune something other than Harley's as well http://www.ironthunder.com/

I may make it for half the ride. Da Bears play at 1 though so I want to be home by then to either watch and celebrate, or drink the bad memories away.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Ok so I'm in for most of the ride. I'll see you guys at 9:30 at Barnett.

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
Wish I could go.... I'm actually in the mood for a nice long ride, but I'm fighting off a sore throat and crap right now. :(

Also, "Freeze your balls off" event? It's gonna be like 65 degrees tomorrow. :p

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Good ride today. It was nice to meet the new people and ride with some of the regulars. Maybe global warming ain't so bad if we keep having days like these [laugh]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts