Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just trying to increase my posts so I can become a senior member with all the benifits it provides. BTW, I'm going riding today - 60+ degrees.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
Maybe you could make a few posts describing your latest Monster projects, or relate your latest encounters with the North Carolina state troopers. That should help get your post count up a bit.

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
I swear, NC has the worst troopers I have ever seen. They are the sneakiest guys around. I run a valentine 1 in my truck and it has saved me so many times, such as last night, when I got instant on'd and could not figure out where the guy was hiding, just knew he was beside me somewhere. I definetely know about NC speeding tickets. I had to deal with them all across the state. If any of you have any questions about how to get out of them, I guess I'm a resource for that too :).

Hopefully my 2 remaining jets sizes that I've narrowed it down too (160,162) will allow me to tune the FCR's and get out and try them. Everybody go on a good luck ride! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

-Patrick

S

·
0 Posts
NorCal is sopped in rain and wind today. No riding for me and my wife. We'll probably just watch "Biker Boyz" on the DVD.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Shhhhhhhhhhhh....... Why did I drink soooooooooo much.....

:p :-/ :eek:

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
My short test rides I have been doing today have helped my hangover alot!

-Patrick

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't have too many problems with the local cops (including troopers), when I'm on "car" roads, I drive with the flow of traffic. My problems are with the Blue Ridge Parkway Nazis. When I'm on a "motorcycle" road, I travel at a safe, but fun, speed & it tends to be a little over the legal limit. **** 'em.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts