Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all the DML'ers out there. (I can't believe that no one has started this thread yet this year.)
Only about three more months till spring! :mad:
Sorry i haven't been around, but i had other things to get done since i put them off riding this summer, I will try to make the Italian Night in January.

Happy holidays,

Westy

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
+1 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

you rowdy bikers! [cheeky]

·
Registered
222 Posts
Fergizone said:
[thumbsup]

mstgrl - nice ornament - such a Ducartista you are.. Any update on 'something big soon'...?
maybe that "something big" is her wedding? Feb will be a fun Italian night because we can all talk about what we saw at the motorcycle show!

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all!!!!!!!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] Thank you to all who took the time this past year to talk and answer my newbie questions and let me ride with them....can not wait till next year

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Happy holidays, everybody! 8)

Pete

·
Registered
616 Posts
Merry Christmas to Maddogers [thumbsup]. This year was loads of fun for me, specially meeting the rest of you, and learning how to ride better.. i sure learned quite a bit, now is time to practice.

Westy, good to see you're still around, i thought you might have have sold your monster or smthg :-X

Gabe, im gonna call soooon ;D

Mo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts