Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I know I'm not supposed to bring the shop into this, so I'll make this a personal post to all the Sydneian owners.

Just wanted to say thanks for your support over the past year. It has meant a lot to me on a personal level.
From my point of view, I have enjoyed working with every single one of you.
I'd like to thank Melvin for putting me onto you guys, and Goldfish for me helping me out with the red tape.

It's been an absolute pleasure.

My only regret is that I couldn't pull my finger out in time to organise a DML/Flywheels Christmas party.
But I promise next year, we'll go big, so Big can come too. [laugh] If he's forgiven me for not plugging his brand new front tyre.

Next year, I'll have a new Ducati mechanic who'll take a lot of weight off me so I'll have more time to chat with you guys.
And the Barbie will come out on a more regular basis.

So big ups to everyone who came to see me.
I look forward to seeing you in 07

Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Cheers

G

·
Hey Ron, thanks for your support as well!

I know I speak for all here, but I am sure they will speak up as well!

Looking forward to the bbq's - let me know a little in advance, and I'll bring some gormet foodie style grub as well!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hey Ron,

Thanks and I hope you actually manage to have a few days rest! You deserve it!

Have a great Christmas and I look forward to Flywheels continuing to look after my bike.

Ciao,

R_usty

·
Registered
474 Posts
Thank you for your help and advise Ron.
its been greatly appreciated.
look forward to hopefully meeting you while i'm in sydney :)
joe

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Merry Christmas One & All. Hope that your day is fun and safe.

Ron,
Thanks for being the Guru in 2006 and hopefully continuing into 2007 !

·
Registered
972 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and your staff Ron, thanks for the words of wisdom on these pages, its always good to get a second opinion or just to feel out some ideas, enjoy your break and hope to meat [laugh] you at one of your B-B-Q days.

Mmick

P.S. To all my friends on the DML MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.