Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We talked about this on another thread. Would next Saturday work for you all to get together and Cafe Veloce and finally meet in person? :D

If so, let's try and give them a call in advance and reserve a 'hooligan' section, as Saturday night might be kinda busy.

-dj

R

·
0 Posts
I can come at 5:00 or 5:30 on the 31st, but don't want to show up to eat solo...

So..

Who's in?

S

·
0 Posts
I would like to go....but "they" say it should snow three feet this week. I gotta go skiing. ;D

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in. We can be there about 5:30.

-dj

F

·
0 Posts
Sorry love to make it but have other plans. Is this going to be a monthly or every other month thing?
Rick

R

·
0 Posts
So... party of four?

So far we have:

Me
DJ and his Bride
green98gt

I'll be working in Redmond until about 4:45-5:00... DJ and Ross, post here if you're going to bail out - don't need to eat solo at Cafe Veloce... I'll just head home if you all are out.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm still in. We can be there about 5:30ish.

Anyone bringing their kids along?

R

·
0 Posts
I'm not bringing the little one as I'm coming straight from work and my wife and kid will be home up in Snohomish County.

It's still up in the air whether or not I will ride in or drive... don't want to ride in the snow!

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
They roped me into working saturday. :mad: So I'll have to get in on the next one. how bout the last saturday in Feb?

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Seattle meeting (was: Cafe Veloce Jan 31st?)

Hmm, perhaps we need to plan this out aome more. How abot this. What dates are good for everyone this month?

I'm free the 14th through the 29th. I have to work next weekend. Let's see if we can plan it out well enough that we get as many of us together as possible. Should be a blast!

W

·
0 Posts
... and if we make it through Feb, we can probably forget the food and just ride!

R

·
0 Posts
Saturdays and Sundays tend to be my most flexible days, schedule wise.

So it's looking like Cafe Veloce is off for tomorrow, then.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, if it's just us, then let's hold off for now and see if we can get a bigger crew together. Maybe hook up with the PNW Ducs?

R

·
0 Posts
Sounds good to me... Their calendar doesn't list anything until March... a party at Jillians in Seattle.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds good to me... Their calendar doesn't list anything until March... a party at Jillians in Seattle.
Jillians would be cool, but March? We should get together before then! 8)

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
A weekend is best for us. I'll make sure work is not an issue, but if we could firm up a date soon it would help. And I agree, we should do this before march.

R

·
0 Posts
In February, weekend dates are:

Friday, Feb 6
Sat. Feb 7
Sun. Feb 8

Fri. Feb 13 - Sun Feb. 15 (this weekend is most likely out for most of us...)

Friday, Feb. 20
Saturday, Feb 21
Sunday, Feb 22

Friday, Feb 27
Saturday, Feb 28
Sunday, Feb 29

I'm pretty flexible in the evenings - Friday and Saturday evenings are best for me as I'm assuming we're still just talking about getting together to eat, drink, and get to know each other in person. Once people are ready for rides, we can do a morning/early afternoon ride followed or including a food stop.

So - when do we want to do this?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Man I need to check this out more I would have been up for a getogether. Weekend's are good for me I am a little busy this month on a home kitchen remodel but would be good to get away from it for some food and drink with the wife and kid in tow. So when the date get firmed up I'll work my schedule to fit it in.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts