Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having serious CAM withdrawal. Y'all have been having fun, I see. Are peeps going to meet up on Weds. as usual? Rhodeside? Haven't been on the bike for over two weeks, so might just ride in. The deer-rutting season seems to have abated, so it could actually be somewhat safe.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Supposed to be some AM showers, but afternoon/evening are looking clear w/ a high of 68 - nice.

I plan to be there. For reals this time.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Greerzilla said:
I'm a maybe... I really have no excuse now that I live in Arlington.

Anyway, is there a metro stop near the local?
The local?

Rhodeside is not far from the Courthouse stop

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
yuu said:
The local?

Rhodeside is not far from the Courthouse stop
I guess I meant it to be read low-cAL... anyway, metro is the easiest for me now, but driving isn't too bad.

My bike is at a friends back in Springfield in it's winter garage.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I put my stuff out there so you all can join me if you wanted to. zooom said he might try to come with me to Chaos... let's see if he remembers or can follow through.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I know Wednesday night is lady's night at Chaos, are all welcome?? Not like I have to get up and go to work or anything ;D

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thread-jackers must die!

Seriously, is anyone coming out tonight? Sorta sounds like me plus three likelies and a maybe. Gene? Diane/Scott? Charlie?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I know I'm in. Talked with the 'pokes last night and it's looking like they are in.

Somone with a non 'S' 900 needs to show up so I can look at the difference in rear brakes... Gots a project on the brain.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I am out.....I have to unload both bikes from the truck when I get home from work...and then unpack all the stuffus from the track...and then have a few brews or 2 to satiate the soreness of having to have to be at work at 7am this morning while getting home at about 10:15pm last night all kinds of tired and not wanting to do anything but lay down and celebrate not being in the truck anymore!....man...it sucks having to be here till 5:30....sheeesh!

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Genuine said:
beeeeeyotch....don't make me take you over my kneee and spank you! ;)

but if you want to come over and unload the bikes for me and unpack all my track gear and tools and everything while I go have a beer or 2 with the CAMmers....by all means!

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'll be there, in my new ride.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
yuu said:
I know I'm in. Talked with the 'pokes last night and it's looking like they are in.

Somone with a non 'S' 900 needs to show up so I can look at the difference in rear brakes... Gots a project on the brain.
PM me mang!...maybe I can help you out?!?!?!...I have a non "S" 900

1 - 20 of 29 Posts