Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having serious CAM withdrawal. Y'all have been having fun, I see. Are peeps going to meet up on Weds. as usual? Rhodeside? Haven't been on the bike for over two weeks, so might just ride in. The deer-rutting season seems to have abated, so it could actually be somewhat safe.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thread-jackers must die!

Seriously, is anyone coming out tonight? Sorta sounds like me plus three likelies and a maybe. Gene? Diane/Scott? Charlie?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I know I'm in. Talked with the 'pokes last night and it's looking like they are in.

Somone with a non 'S' 900 needs to show up so I can look at the difference in rear brakes... Gots a project on the brain.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I am out.....I have to unload both bikes from the truck when I get home from work...and then unpack all the stuffus from the track...and then have a few brews or 2 to satiate the soreness of having to have to be at work at 7am this morning while getting home at about 10:15pm last night all kinds of tired and not wanting to do anything but lay down and celebrate not being in the truck anymore!....man...it sucks having to be here till 5:30....sheeesh!

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Genuine said:
beeeeeyotch....don't make me take you over my kneee and spank you! ;)

but if you want to come over and unload the bikes for me and unpack all my track gear and tools and everything while I go have a beer or 2 with the CAMmers....by all means!

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
yuu said:
I know I'm in. Talked with the 'pokes last night and it's looking like they are in.

Somone with a non 'S' 900 needs to show up so I can look at the difference in rear brakes... Gots a project on the brain.
PM me mang!...maybe I can help you out?!?!?!...I have a non "S" 900

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.