Scott Waters
Moto Servizio
2698 Junipero Ave. #117
Signal Hill, CA 90755
(562) 981-0911

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
+1 on Scott Waters. But I know for fact he is crazy busy, basically its hard to get in there since he is a one man show, but a great
tech. You may also want to try Ken Zellers old shop, now called:
Peak Performance Motorcycles
1816 Angus Ave, Suite B
Simi Valley, CA 93063
My buddy is now running it and they handle all italian style bikes. I have not actually gone there yet, but they might be worth checking out.
Also MRI is currently giving some sort of lower tech rate on service for ducati, so that be an option too.
good luck!

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Must we all forget our riding compadre Stuart at Flight Cycles? I have no clue about his rates. Give him a call.

http://www.flightcycles.com/

-Dan

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Razzo Bolognese said:
Must we all forget our riding compadre Stuart at Flight Cycles? I have no clue about his rates. Give him a call.

http://www.flightcycles.com/

-Dan
+1 on Flight Cycles. I do believe he can be pretty busy at times to though. Worth calling to see though.

Here is another option. http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=11147.0
While most of us here have discussed this it seems this is the only person to use the service. I do know a guy who rides a vintage 70's Guzzi who vouches for him also and I would say it is a worthy option to check into.

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Del Amo if you got a second bike perhaps. Ask lucazuma.

-Dan

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
i get my S4 serviced here. as i've said in other posts, the owner nick is a racer and a good guy. i trust him not to screw me. also a great online store w/ great prices. highly recommended sponsor of ww.600rr.net

$60/hr for duc service, $50/hr for jap bikes

CALL US TOLL FREE: 877-246-2337
CALL US TOLL FREE: 877-246-BEER
CALL US DIRECT: 818-347-0833

EMAIL US: [email protected]

SEE US: www.ridersinc.com

VISIT US: 8115 Canoga Avenue #3, Canoga Park, CA. 91304 - USA

HOURS:
Gear: Mon - Sat - 9am to 6pm PST
Service: Tues - Sat - 9am to 6pm PST

Cheers... Nick - MRI

·
Registered
211 Posts
duc_748 said:
You may also want to try Ken Zellers old shop, now called:
Peak Performance Motorcycles
1816 Angus Ave, Suite B
Simi Valley, CA 93063
My buddy is now running it and they handle all italian style bikes. I have not actually gone there yet, but they might be worth checking out.
I've been there, but I thought it was called Evoluzione. Ken is a great guy. Ordered me what I wanted and installed it for me. Only downside - not open on weekends. Not sure who your buddy is Duc 748, but everyone in the shop was friendly and helpful. I would definitely give them a [thumbsup].

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
ducman851 said:
i thought you quit turning wrenches to sell money? ;D

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Yeah Mr. Booked Solid 'till Sometime Late November.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Anyone heard of Art on Wheels??? I was at Santa Monica Honda picking up some chain lube and the parts guy recommended them. He said that the mechanics are former mechanics from Del Amo but decided to go at it on their own. The mechanics are Stephanie and Pasqual. I think the sales guy said they work out of their home somewhere in the South Bay.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts