Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ORDERED! ;D

There is no try...there is no hmmm..there is only DO! -Yoda

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Bragging are you. Humility required it is. Making jealous other jedi bad it is.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
adamsduc said:
Bragging are you. Humility required it is. Making jealous other jedi bad it is.
Appologize I will..appologize I do...regret with sincerity my outburst..help myself I couldn't ..affected by the the darkside my mind is

Seriously, I should spend money on suspension goodies and such but I thought about this for too long and I must ease my mind. Waayyyyy too many dead rockers. I hate not doing things right so I will start here and get the bike rolling again under power and then worry what else I could'a/should'a bought...sigh

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Ah just use your Schwartz and be happy! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chia said:
Ah just use your Schwartz and be happy! [thumbsup]
It is with me and I am indeed happy ;D

G

·
I'm glad you got them. I alway wanted to check them out an so let us know how you like them! Extending our service threefold; Write up please! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
prince_ruben said:
I'm glad you got them. I alway wanted to check them out an so let us know how you like them! Extending our service threefold; Write up please! [thumbsup]
I will write it up. I have read they are hard to install since they have an interferance fit which requires a bit of pressure to get them to lock in place. However, there isn't a better time than now with my heads off. It's never going to be any easier!

By the way, Mike at EMS (www.emsduc.com) couldn't be an easier to deal with (bad grammer!). Super fast communication and shipping!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I installed mine last weekend NOT fun doing with the heads on. I took some pic's. But I gotta find them..

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LittleMoney said:
I installed mine last weekend NOT fun doing with the heads on. I took some pic's. But I gotta find them..
Heads are off since I have been 'going to town' on them ;D

FOr my first valve adjustment and the install of the MBP collets, I wanted to do it with the heads off. Looking at these things I don't want to think about how hard it would have been on the bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts