Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have this damper? OR another "under triple" mount damper?

Where can I buy one, other than Duc dealer?
I think retail is $500. I do not want to pay that much for a damper for a street bike.
I need it to mount under triples because I have a Rizoma clock on top of the upper triple. I can't mount on side of frame because I have the DPM carbon air scoops, hi and low.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Moto,

I have one of the Arrow dampers and can't seem to get it to mount right on my 02 750 dark; any tips, pix or info? The instructions that came with it are lame...

scooby

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Moto,

Will that Arrow under-frame damper work on an '03 M800?

Thanks,
-Jordan

G

·
Hi Scooby,

Can you give us a call regading install. I'd like to first check the part numbers. I can send a photo of the damper on my 96 M944 if you need one. Nunez's has one on his 99 M750.

G

·
Hi Jordon,

Our application list says it will but now I'm not sure now that scooby says he has problems.

We've installed the Extreme Tech on several late model bikes and the mounts look the same as the Arrow mounts.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Ok, well when I come by your shop to pick up a few other things we can talk about what will and won't fit. A steering damper is one of those things on my list, but I think easier said than done on the '03s. From what I understand the standard mount, on top of the triple clamp, won't work because of the new placement of the key tumbler. The side mounts don't work for me because I'm too tall and the end hits my knee when the bars are fully turned. So I think my only real option is the under frame mount. Any that I'm missing?

G

·
The Extreme Tech and Arrow mounts under the lower triple. If the frame sizes are the same it should be a direct mount.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts