Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll get round to sending you a personal thanks Chris, but in the meantime i'd like to say a huge public thanks for your great customer service.

I ordered and my card got declined, thanks mostly to a huge medical drama involving a bone in my foot and a whole lot of stupidity on my part. ;D

Chris gave me some catch up time, then processed the order once i gave the all clear. he also flicked back the discount i didn't get on the original transaction. that came through quick smart, appeared the day after!

And the best bit? my clip-ons have arrived and they are beautiful! I got the DBR-13s. they look like they're made by NASA or something. and light! damn these are beautiful. i'm stuck at work though so may have to attach them to my desk to keep myself occupied...

So just to say, Chris at Cycleworks, top guy, top service, awesome product. [thumbsup] ...but you all probably knew that already!

Andy

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
I'll second that, Chris really took care of me.

Justin

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
I've moved back to Can-o-duh, but I still buy from Chris when I need sprockets, chains, brake pads etc. Doesn't save me any money anymore with the shipping, exchange, customs etc., but the service is just so damn perfect that I don't see any reason to send my business elsewhere.

Once ordered a 520 chain from him, and very uncharacteristically it came with the wrong size master link. Emailed him about the problem, and he replied to my email with a gracious apology, and the link arrived express Purolator (CA to GA) the next day.

It does not get any better than that folks. Thank heavens there are still some really good, reliable, professional people in this business!

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
Thanks guys!! ;D

factorplayer said:
is that one of the sponsors that offers 10% to DMLers? I'm about ready to take the plunge on new pipes...
Actually, if you look to the left, there is a link to "DML Discounts". Right now, prices on most of our items are at least 10% under retail. Once we raise all our prices, then we can offer across the board discounts. ;) As it is, there are a couple things where we can share some discount on. Check the link.

Thanks!
Chris
;D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts