Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday at 3:45 on Rt 2 (in the no passing part with the barrers).

I was headed East on a red Monster.
You were headed West on a red Monster.

We exchanged waves.

Anyone on this list?

I was returning home from an all-day ride through MA, NH and VT with T33. About 350 mi. What a beautiful day!

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Indeed! Awesome day. Wouldn't miss it!
Apart from our off-road mud-slinging adventures, that was a great ride ;D
BTW-I'm buying you a new map of New England for your birthday [smiley=laugh.gif]

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
I should have pulled over to, balanced the Monster on a rock, and taken a photo. Most people probably wouldn't believe the mud/rocks we were riding through. Guess it's the price you gotta pay for riding in Vermont. Sometimes, the roads simply "end" [smiley=laugh.gif]
Wassupwidat [smiley=goofy.gif]

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I thought that part of the ride deserved photo documentation, but I was too lazy to do right. So instead of doing it [email protected], I blew it off.

We coulda got some pics with the drunk campers down by the crik too. Since I didn't stop, I didn't notice... were there any women in the group?

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, if there weren't no women, we didn't need to get no pics. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
This morning, about 7:30, at a stop light next to I-95 in Amesbury, MA. You were on a Senna, me on my Dark. Anyone here?

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just saw a Dark on Main Street in North Andover. It was just before 2:00 today. I was in the cage so you didn't see me.

Was that one of us?

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
I keep seeing a Senna S4 rolling around Northampton. It's got cool CF pipes that sound very good and rattle my windows. Who are you? 8)

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Several Monsters sighted today...

T33 & I took a trip up the Mohawk Trail for a few hours this morning. We stopped by the Zoar Gap Whitewater area and the Hoosac Tunnel:

Was a beautiful day up there today.

This is the Zoar Gap area.

This is the famous Hoosac Tunnel. It's approximately 3 miles through the mountain when it comes out in North Adams. As you approach it you can feel a blast of cold air. It gets dark real quick.

A couple of Harley riders rode up while we were parked. They were just out for the day. A great day to ride out here. We say a lot of Duc's: Monsters, 998's and several ST2's. Tarik even got to work off his chicken strips.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice photos.

You have much nicer weather than we did out East here.

It was drizzling when I got up. Was supposed to clear, but never did. Just crappy all day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts