Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember someone a while back pointing out some new forks Marzo had comming out that were high-end but a bit cheaper than Ohlins or the like. I think it might have been Higgie..not sure.

Any further word on these...I thought the person who mentioned them said they might take a gander at them at Laguna and find out more info?

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Andrew Wright (from the mail list) is on the short list to get one of the first sets directly from Marzocchi.

Evidently, they'll have two sizes and one will be a drop-in for Ducatis (probably SBK) and the other will be the 50mm version that they make for MV Agusta.

Marzocchi, WP, and Ohlins all have some business relationship (make parts, build under license, etc...) so I'd expect the quality to be pretty good.

They'll be similar in design/quality to the forks that they make for the MV F4 SPR and AGO and the Brutale serie Oro. (These are top-end bikes and will be using the `zokes instead of Ohlins.)

They had a set of the black anodized MV version at Laguna, but I think Andrew said that the Ducati version will be gold.

Andrew told me that the closest thing to a retail price that he's been able to get out of them is "under $2000"

--Fillmore

1 - 3 of 3 Posts