Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, I was looking at pics, and that just struck me as being unique. Did you kill your own duck, or is it made of rubber or something like that?

·
Registered
24 Posts
"no animals were hurt in the making of this" foot ;)

While browsing the web, I found it at http://www.cyclegadgets.com/Products/product.asp?Item=DUCKFOOT and thought it was kinda cool. Course it doesn't fit the monster side stand, so I had to drill a hole through the stand and the foot and bolt it together. The other two holes were already there...I'm not THAT bad at drilling. =) If I knew someone who machined stuff, I probably could have had it done cheaper and better.

Here's a pic of mine, painted black.
www.nolimitsspeed.com/foot.jpg

=)
Mary

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
LOL..perfect place for a duck foot!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mary- thanks for the info. That would be good for absent minded people like myself that never bring a plate along with on rides! :-[
btw- I dig the paint job on your tank.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks Speeddog. I'm hoping other people will get a kick out of it too. ;D

Tonyj - I had to get the tank repainted after my little tip-over. The painters did a really good job. The Ducati Monster decals on it look a lot better than what shows up on the pics. Since I'm so forgetful, it was a must for me to have the foot attached to the side stand. I don't want my baby to have to visit the painters again. ;)

:)
Mary

·
Registered
75 Posts
looking for a duckfoot to weld on the end of my aluminum sidestand, as it is too short with the bike raised in front and back a bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts